Become a center for excellent Undergraduate Statistics education and research at the international level, in the fields of statistical computation, social humanities, economics, industry, and life science in 2025.
- Providing quality learning processes according to National Standards of Higher Education.
- Equipping graduates to be able to compete and easily adapt to the world of work, as well as being ready to continue their education to a higher level.
- Increase the quantity and improving the quality of joint research to support the development of statistics in computation, social humanities, economics, industry, and life science
- Disseminating the application of statistics correctly.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
The objectives of the Undergraduate Program of Statistics, are to produce graduates who
work as a researcher, academician, consultant, and analyst or manager with the attributes stated as in the following PEOs:
- Ability to apply statistics to solve problems in the fields of computing, social, economics, industry, and life sciences.
- Ability to disseminate and develop theories of statistics, and be ready to continue in a higher education level.
- Ability to communicate their ideas, to work with a good ethic and high responsibility.
Intended Learning Outcome (ILO)
[ILO-1]. Mastery of basic scientific concepts and statistical analysis methods applied on computing, social science, humanities, economics, industry, and life science.
[ILO-2]. Ability to arrange or choose an efficient data collection/ data generated design that applies in surveys, experiments, or simulations.
[ILO-3]. Ability to manage, analyze, and solve real-life problems in computing, social humanities, economics, industry, and life sciences using statistical methods with software assistance, then present and communicate the results.
[ILO-4]. Mastery of at least two statistical software, including open source one.
[ILO-5]. Ability to apply logical, critical, systematic, and innovative thinking independently when applied to science and technology that contain humanities values, based on scientific principles, procedures, and ethics with excellent and measurable results.
[ILO-6]. Ability to take appropriate decisions to solve the problems in their respective fields, based on the information and data analysis.
[ILO-7]. Ability to maintain and develop a job network and supervise and evaluate the team’s performance which they lead.
[ILO-8]. Ability to apply and internalize the spirit of independence, struggle, entrepreneurship, based on values, norms, and academic ethics of Pancasila in all
aspects of life.