Become a center for excellent Undergraduate Statistics education and research at the international level, in the fields of statistical computation, social humanities, economics, industry, and life science in 2025.
- Providing quality learning processes according to National Standards of Higher Education.
- Equipping graduates to be able to compete and easily adapt to the world of work, as well as being ready to continue their education to a higher level.
- Increase the quantity and improving the quality of joint research to support the development of statistics in computation, social humanities, economics, industry, and life science
- Disseminating the application of statistics correctly.
Program Educational Objectives
The academic program of Bachelor of Statistics is arranged to produce graduates who work as a researcher, academician, consultant, and analyst, or manager with the following attributes:
- Ability to apply statistics to solve problems in the fields of computing, social, economics, industry, and life sciences.
- Ability to disseminate and develop theories of statistics, and be ready to continue in a higher education level.
- Ability to communicate their ideas, to work with a good ethic and high responsibility.