Department of Statistics
Become an international standard educational and development institution and contribute to science and technology, especially in the fields of statistical computation, social science, economics, and life science.
- Organizing the quality and competitive learning process of undergraduate and postgraduate of statistics study programs to produce entrepreneurial graduates, have noble personalities, and have a national culture.
- Improving a conducive academic atmosphere to foster professionalism, creativity, and innovation of teaching staff, education staff, and students.
- Improving the quality of research and scientific publications in statistics relevant to the development of science and technology.
- Disseminating statistics through community service and collaboration with society, government institutions, and private institutions.
- Improving the ability to learn statistics independently.
- Enhancing simple intellectual abilities and critical thinking skills precisely and surely.
- Fostering communication skills that can support interpersonal skills for further study and socialize.
- Carrying out international standard education.
- Producing high-quality graduates who are able to apply their knowledge optimally, be able to compete, and quickly adapt to the world of work.
- Producing independent and entrepreneurial graduates.
- Producing graduates who are ready to continue their education to a higher level.
- Producing graduates who have morals, intellect, and noble character.
The targets in this work plan are grouped into 4 interrelated development fields, namely development in the aspect of improving:
- The quality of education,
- The quality of research and community service,
- The quality of student affairs and alumni, and
- The quality of Institutional and Cooperation.
Undergraduate Statistics Study Program
Become a center for excellent Undergraduate Statistics education and research at the international level, in the fields of statistical computation, social humanities, economics, industry, and life science in 2025.
- Providing a quality learning process according to National Standards of Higher Education.
- Equipping graduates to be able to compete and easily adapt to the world of work, as well as being ready to continue their education to a higher level.
- Increase the quantity and improving the quality of joint research to support the development of statistics in computation, social humanities, economics, industry, and life science
- Disseminating the application of statistics correctly.
- Providing high-quality undergraduate statistics education.
- Producing graduates who are able to apply statistics.
- Producing graduates who are able to compete and easily adapt to the world of work.
- Produce graduates who are ready to continue their education to a higher level.
- Establish educational and research collaborations with other institutions.
- Being the center development of statistics.
- Become a center for consultation and dissemination of statistics
The targets of the Undergraduate Statistics Study Program are grouped in 4 interrelated development fields, namely development in aspects of:
- enhancing the quality of education, research, and community service,
- enhancing the quality of students and alumni, and
- enhancing the quality of institutional and collaboration.