|Name||:||Rahma Fitriani, S.Si., M.Sc, PhD|
|Functional position||:||Assistant Professor|
|Structural position||:||Head of Department of Statistics|
|Course taught||:||1. Mathematical Statistics
2. Optimization Technique
3. Introduction to Economics
5. Research Operation
|University||Universitas Brawijaya, Malang||University of Twente, The Netherlands||University of Sydney, Australia|
|Department||Statistics||Engineering Mathematics||Agricultural & Resource Economics|
|Year of entry-graduation||1994-1998||2000-2002||2007-2011|
|Title of final project/thesis/ dissertation||Contingency Analysis for Incomplete Data||Censorized Mean with Auxiliary Information||Sprawl in Jakarta and Land Use Externalities|
|Supervisor/Promotor||Dr. Ir. Maria Bernadetha M.||Dr. Pranab Mandal||Associate Professor, Dr. Michael Harris|
- Implementation of Spatial Disagregation Algorithm Agricultural Land with R, to Support Mapping of Changes in Agricultural Land Function (2019-2020)
- Economic Social Distance vs. Geographic Distance for Spatial Patterns of GRDP Per capita in 38 Regency/Cities in East Java (2018)
- Dynamic Spatial Panel Model of Agricultural Land Value, Case Study of Land Use in BoDeTaBek (2016-2017)
- Estimation of Maximum Entropy for Spatial Autoregressive Models: Modeling Land Use with Aggregate Data (2014)
- Analysis of the Impact of Land Use Externalities in BoDeTaBek on Conservation and Water Absorption Land: Spatial Tobit Model (2014-2015)
- Distance Determination for Spatial Effect of Land Use Externalities in BoDeTaBek (2013)
- Dynamic Model of Spatial Patterns of Urbanization, Mobility vs. Externality (2012)
Community Development Program
- Data Analysis and Interpretation Training for Agricultural Researchers and Instructors in Malang (2016)
- Regression Analysis Training with Excel for East Java Agricultural Technology Study Staff (2015)
- Training on Compilation of Scientific Papers for Elementary School Teachers in Gedangan District, Malang Regency (2014)
- Classroom Action Research Method Training for Teachers of Madyopuro I Elementary School Malang (2013)
- Training of Descriptive Statistics Data Analysis in Dau District with Excel (2012)
- Spatial panel dynamic econometrics model of land value: case study of land use externalities and their dynamic in the Jakarta’s fringe. International Journal of Agricultural and Statistical Sciences 13 No. 2 (2017)
- The dynamic and indirect spatial effects of neighbourhood conditions on land value, spatial panel dynamic econometrics model. AIP Conference Proceedings Vol. 1842 No. 1 (2017)
- Spatial Extent of Land Use Externalities in the Jakarta Fringe, Econometric Analysis. Review of Urban and Development Regional Studies Vol. 27 No. 3 (2015)
- Determination of Spatial Extent of Land Use in the Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan: A Semivariogram Analysis. Theoretical and Empirical Research in Urban Management Vol. 10 No. 1 (2015)
- The Dynamic of Spatial Extent of Land Use in The Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan: A Semivariogram Analysis. APCBEE Procedia Vol. 10 (2014)
- Bayesian Spatial Temporal Autologistic Regression Model on Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever in East Java Indonesia. Applied Mathematical Sciences, Journal for Theory and Applications Vol. 7 No. 9-12 (2013)
Scientific Paper Presentation in Conference / Scientific Seminar
- 702nd International conferences on Engineering and Natural Science (ICENS). The Accuracy of Spatial Disaggregation Technique – Entropy Based Distributionally Weighted Regression, Simulation Study of Several Types of Predictor and Weight Variable. Seoul, South Korea, 2019.
- 62nd ISI World Statistics Congress. Physical vs. Economic Distance, the Defining Spatial Autocorrelation of per Capita GDP among 38 Cities/Regencies in East Java. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2019.
- 2018 International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science. Growth Externalities on the Environmental Quality Index of East Java Indonesia, Spatial Econometrics Model of STIRPAT. Seoul, South Korea, 2018.
- 19th International Conference on Statistical Sciences (ICSS). The Extent of Land Use Externalities in the Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan: An Application of Spatial Panel Dynamic Land Value Model. Singapore, 2017.
- Internasional International Statistical Institute, Regional Statistics Conference (ISI-RSC). Growth Externalities on the Environmental Quality Index of East Java Indonesia, Spatial Econometrics Model. Denpasar, Indonesia, 2017.
- The 3rd ISM International Statistical Conference 2016 (ISM-III). The Dynamic and Indirect Spatial Effects of Neighbourhood Conditions on Land Value, Spatial Panel Dynamic Econometrics Model. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2016.
- The Asian Conference on Sustainability, Energy and the Environment (ACSEE). Land Use Change with Externalities in the Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan: Spatial Tobit Model. Kobe, Japan, 2015.
- Internasional International Statistical Institute, Regional Statistics Conference (ISI-RSC). The Spatial Extent of Land Use Externalities in the Fringe of Jakarta: Spatial Econometrics Analysis. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2014.
- 5th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development – ICESD 2014. The Dynamic of Spatial Extent of Land Use in the Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan: A Semivariogram Analysis. 2014.
- EASIAM – CIAM 2013. Determination of Spatial Extent of Land Use in the Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan: A Semivariogram Analysis. Bandung, Indonesia, 2013.
- International Conference on Mathematical Sciences and Statistics 2013. Spatial Autoregressive Model to measure Spatial Interdependence of Economic Growth Empirical Evidence of Adjacent Regions of East Java Province Indonesia. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2013.
- The 2nd Congress 2012, the East Asian Association of Environmental and Resource Economics. The Effects of Policies to Reduce Sprawl in the Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan Area from the Perspective of Externalities. Bandung, Indonesia, 2012.
- Australian Agriculture and Resource Economic Society Conference 55th. The Extent of Sprawl in the Fringe of Jakarta Metropolitan Area from The Perspective of Externalities. Melbourne, Australia, 2011.
- Ekonometrika Spasial Terapan dengan R (2019, UB Press)
Patent and Protected Rights
- No. EC00201978410, 2019. Textbook Ekonometrika Spasial Terapan dengan R.