|Name||:||Luthfatul Amaliana, S.Si., M.Si|
|Functional position||:||Assistant Professor|
|Course taught||:||1. Categorical Data Analysis
2. Exploratory Data Analysis
3. Introduction to Probability Theory
5. Mathematics I
6. Mathematics II
7. Matrices and Vector Spaces
8. Introduction to Numeric Analysis
|University||Universitas Indonesia, Jakarta||Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember, Surabaya|
|Year of entry-graduation||2008-2012||2012-2014|
|Title of final project/thesis/ dissertation||Estimating the Mean Squared Error (MSE) Empirical Best Linear Unlimited Prediction (EBLUP) on the Fay-Herriot Model||Geographically Weighted Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Model (Case Study: Number of Cases of Elephant Foot Disease (Filariasis) in East Java Province 2012)|
|Supervisor/Promotor||Dra. Ida Fithriani, M.Si
Dr. Dra. Titin Siswantining, DEA
|Dr. Drs. Purhadi, M.Sc|
- Efficiency Study of T2 Hotelling Estimation with Boostrap and Jackknife Resampling Methods on Anthropometric Data (2019)
- Social Distance vs. Geographical Distance for Spatial Patterns of GRDP per Capita in 38 Regencies/Cities in East Java (2018)
- Analysis of Inhibiting Factors for Advanced Study of UB Lecturers Hold Masters Degrees (2018)
- Zero-Inflation Performance in Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Regression (ZINB) (2017)
- Least Absolute Shrinkage and Selection Operator (LASSO) Method for Estimating Linear Regression Parameters (2017)
- Linear Function Transfer Model (ARMAX) Vacation-Residual Variations of Two Seasonal Threshold Model Autoregressive Integration (TDSARI) (2016)
Community Development Program
- Enrichment of Data Analysis in Classroom Action Research Using Microsoft Excel for Teachers of Islamic Elementary School in Madrasah Working Groups in Wajak District of Malang Regency (2019)
- Doctoral Service: Qualified Village Apparatus Empowerment and Superior Coffee Farmers through Statistics, Computing and Coffee Training Towards the Advanced, Independent, and Self-Supporting Villages (2018)
- Refreshing Data Analysis Using Microsoft Excel for Teachers of Miftahul Huda Foundation (Islamic Elementary School & Junior High School) in Wajak District of Malang Regency (2018)
- Study Group: Strengthening Statistics Modeling in Management (2017)
- Doctoral Service: Mapping the Social, Economic, and Ecological Potential of Bendosari Village, Pujon District, Malang Regency (2017)
- Application of Time Series Data Models, Statistics Promotion, and Research Collaboration Scoping (2017)
- Utilization of Statistical Software Applications for Researchers at the Research Institute for Sweeteners and Fiber Plants (2016)
- Comparison of Curve Estimation of the Smoothing Spline Nonparametric Function Path Based on PLS and PWLS in Various Levels of Heteroscedasticity. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering Vol.546 No.1. (2019)
- Mixed Second Order Indicator Model: The First Order Using Principal Component Analysis and the Second Order Using Factor Analysis. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering Vol.546 No.1. (2019)
- Biplot Analysis on Mapping of Coastal Object of South Traffic Line of Malang with Variable of Service Marketing Mix. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Vol.239 No.1. (2019)
- Reconstruction of Structural Flexibility and Acceptance Model (SFAM) in Green Marketing Mix Strategy. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Vol.239 No.1. (2019)
- The Consistency of Bootstrap Resampling in Structural Model with PLS-PM Approach: Technology Acceptance Model in Green Marketing Management Strategy. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Vol.239 No.1. (2019)
- Two Step Cluster Analysis for Tourist Segmentation Coastal Object for Green Marketing Strategy. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Vol.239 No.1. (2019)
- Modeling of Multigroup Based Structural Equations with Path Analysis Approach (Application in Green Marketing Strategy in Traditional and Modern Food in Indonesia). IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Vol.239 No.1. (2019)
- Smoothing Spline Nonparametric Path: Application for Green Product and Green Marketing Strategy towards Green Product Purchasing Intention. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science Vol.239 No.1. (2019)
- Comparison of Spline Estimator at Various Levels of Autocorrelation in Smoothing Spline Non-Parametric Regression for Longitudinal Data. Communications in Statistics Vol.47 21. (2018)
- Comparison of Two Weighting Functions in Geographically Weighted Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression on Filariasis Data. Journal of Physics: Conference Series Vol.1097 1. (2018)
- Performance of Zero-Inflation Proportion in Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial Regression (Case Study: Data on Tetanus Neonatorum in East Java). Mathematics E-journal Vol.7 No.1. (2018)
- Modeling Tetanus Neonatorum Case using the Regression of Negative Binomial and Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial. Journal of Physics: Conference Series Vol.943 No.1. (2018)
- The Comparison of Spline Estimators in the Smoothing Spline Nonparametric Regression Model Based on Weighted Least Square (WLS) and Penalized Weighted Least Square (PWLS) in Longitudinal Data (A Study on Baby Growth in Indonesia). International Journal of Control Theory and Applications Vol.10 No.4. (2017)
- Zero-Inflated Poisson and Geographically Weighted Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression Model: Application to Elephantiasis (Filariasis) Counts Data. Journal of Mathematics and Statistics Vol.11 No.2. (2015)
Scientific Paper Presentation in Conference / Scientific Seminar
- The European Conference on Psychology & the Behavioral Sciences (ECP2019). Application of Weighted Least Square In Estimating Parameters On Path Analysis (Study on the Development of Vertical Garden in Bendosari Village, Pujon District, Malang Regency). Brighton, UK, July 5-6, 2019.
- The 12th International Interdisciplinary Studies Seminar (IISS). Biplot Analysis on Mapping of Coastal Object of Southern Traffic Line of Malang with Variable of Environmental Factor Response. Malang, November 14-15, 2018
- The 1th International Conference on Mathematics and Islam (ICMIs). A Simulation Study: Comparison of Classification Accuracy on Discriminant Analysis and Feed Forward Neural Network. Mataram, August 3-5, 2018.
- Mathematics National Conference (KNM) XIX. Comparative Simulation Study of the Accuracy of the Feed Forward Neural Network (FFNN) Classification Method, Discriminant Analysis and Logistic Regression. Malang, July 24-26, 2018.
- 5th International Conference on Research, Implementation, and Education of Mathematics and Science (ICRIEMS). Comparison of Two Weighting Functions in Geographically Weighted Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression on Filariasis Data. Yogyakarta, May 7-8, 2018.
- Seminar Nasional Matematika dan Terapan (SIMANTAP). Modeling of Poisson Inverse Gaussian Regression in the Number of New Cases of HIV in East Java in 2015. Lhokseumawe, November 28-29, 2017.
- Seminar Nasinal Matematika dan Pembelajarannya (SNMP). Estimation of Mean Squared Error (MSE) on the Fay-Herriot Small Area Estimation (SAE) Model. Malang, November 25, 2017.
- The First Ahmad Dahlan International Conference on Mathematics and Mathematics Education (AD INTERCOMME). Modelling the Number of New Cases of Tetanus Neonatorum in East Java in 2015 with Negative Binomial (NB) and Zero-Inflated Negative Binomial (ZINB) Regression. Yogyakarta, October 13-14, 2017.
- Seminar Nasional Matematika Indo-MS Wilayah Sulawesi (SENAMAS). Comparison of Negative Zero-Inflated Poisson and Zero-Inflated Binomial Regression in the Number of Tetanus Cases in East Java in 2013. Makassar, July 2017.
- Seminar Nasional Integrasi Matematika dan Nilai Islami (SIMANIS). Paper 1: Application of the Empirical Best Linear Unlimited Prediction (EBLUP) Method in the Fay-Herriot Small Area Estimation (SAE) Model, Paper 2: Application of Firth Procedure to Overcome Separation in the Probit Binary Regression Model. Malang, May 2017.
- Mathematics National Conference (KNM) XVII. Parameter Estimation of Geographically Weighted Zero-Inflated Poisson Regression (GWZIPR) Model. Surabaya, June 2015.