|Name||:||Dr. Ir. Atiek Iriany, MS|
|Functional position||:||Assistant Professor|
|NIP/NIK||:||19630809 198802 2 001|
|Course taught||:||1. Method of Statistics
2. Experimental Design
3. Categorical Data Analysis
4. Spatial Modeling
5. Multivariate Analysis
|University||Universitas Brawijaya||Institut Pertanian Bogor||Universitas Airlangga|
|Year of entry-graduation||1982-1987||1989-1992||2008-2013|
|Title of final project/thesis/ dissertation||Effect of Soil Processing and Spacing of Corn and Sweet Potatoes in Intercropping Systems||Modeling Competition between Plants with Biplot Method||Development of GSTAR(1, p)-SUR Model and Its Application in Rainfall Forecasting|
|Supervisor/Promotor||Prof. Dr. Ir. Waego Hadi Nugroho||Prof. Dr. Ir. A.A. Matjik, M.Sc.||Prof. Dr. Ir. Suhariningsih|
- Plutella Xylostella Population Detection System in Brassica Oleracea L. Using Photo Imagery (2019)
- Spatial Model for Consumption Protection of East Java (2019)
- Design of Potato Land Suitability Test System (3rd Year) (2019)
- Development of Integrated Forecasting System with MINI Weather Station for Determination of Potato Planting Calendar (2nd Year) (2019)
- Development of Integrated Climate Forecasting System with Mini Weather Station for Determination of Potato Planting Calendar (1st Year) (2018)
- Design of Potential Land Suitability Test System (2nd Year) (2018)
- Design of Potential Land Suitability Test System (1st Year) (2017)
- Climate Forecasting System with GSTARI-X-SUR for Prediction of the Potato Planting Calendar (3rd Year) (2017)
- Climate Forecasting System with GSTARI-X-SUR for Prediction of the Potato Planting Calendar (2nd Year) (2016)
- Climate Forecasting System with GSTARI-X-SUR for Prediction of the Potato Planting Calendar (1st Year) (2015)
- Parameter Estimation of GSTAR-SUR Model using OLS and SUR (2014)
Community Development Program
- Development of Village Superior Products (Banana Chips and Industry Initiation of Batik Motif Natuna) in Pengadah, Natuna Regency (2019)
- Empowerment of Pengadah Village Communities, Northeast Bunguran District, Natuna Regency towards ‘Independent Village’ in Indonesia’s Outer Regions (2018)
- IbKIK BENGKEL JASA STATISTIKA (Data Analysis, Research and Survey Consultants, Statistics Applied Dissemination) (3rd Year) (2018)
- IbKIK BENGKEL JASA STATISTIKA (Data Analysis, Research and Survey Consultants, Statistics Applied Dissemination) (2nd Year) (2017)
- IbM Teachers of Private Islamic Junior High School in Garum District, Blitar Regency to Improve Teacher Quality and The Quality of Teaching and Learning through Classroom Action Research and Data Analysis (2016)
- IbKIK BENGKEL JASA STATISTIKA (Data Analysis, Research and Survey Consultants, Statistics Applied Dissemination) (1st Year) (2016)
- Development and Certification of Organic Agriculture (Rice Commodity) Activities by University (2015)
- Experimental Design Training with General Linear Model and Response Surface Approaches in East Java BPTP (2015)
- Analysis of food Carrying Capacity for Ruminant Livestock in Madura Island, Indonesia. Journal of Rangeland Science Vol. 9 No. 3 (2019).
- Rainfall Forecasting using GSTAR-SUR-NN Approach in West Java Province. International Journal of Engineering and Technology Vol. 8 No. 1.9 (2019).
- Location Weight of GSTAR Model for High Variability of Raifall Data. International Journal of Engineering and Technology Vol. 8 No. 1.9 (2019).
- A comparison of GSTAR-SUR models and a hybrid GSTAR-SUR/neural network model on residuals of precipitation forecasting. Communications in Statistics: Simulation and Computation 9 No.7 (2019).
- Statistics Study Listing Standaries for Supporting Lecturer User Statistics. Journal of Innovation and Applied Technology Vol. 3 No.2 (2017).
- Modeling Backpropagation Neural Network for Rainfall Prediction in Tengger East Java. 2017 International Conference on Sustainable Information Engineering and Technology (SIET) (2017).
Scientific Paper Presentation in Conference / Scientific Seminar
- The 2nd International Conference on Sustainable Agriculture. Rainfall Forecasting in Agricultural Areas Using GSTAR-SUR Model. Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, July 30, 2019.
- UAC International. Effectiveness of Non-Linear Spatio Temporal Model on Precipitation Forecasting. Bangkok, Thailand, October 4-5, 2018.
- ICGRC 2018. Comparison of GSTARIMA-SUR and GSTARIMA-SUR-NN Model in Rainfall Data. Malang, March 7-8, 2018.
- ICSEBS 2016. Rainfall Forecasting Using GSTAR-SUR-NN Approach In West Java Province. Telkom University Bandung, November 2016.
- UMM ICoPAR 2015. GSTAR-SUR Model for Rainfall Forecasting in Tengger Region, East Java. UMM, Malang, August 21-22, 2015.
- Basic Science International Conference. Development of GSTAR model using SUR Approach. UB, Malang.